3 easy steps to wearing contact lenses for any occasion
1 Thinking of contact lenses? – Why not have a FREE, NO OBLIGATION contact lens trial fitting and assessment……….
2 Booked the trial? – Let’s discuss the options available that best suits your needs……….
3 Let us order the lenses for you! – Giving great value for all our customers at Carterton Opticians
To make an appointment electronically please email email@example.com.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE CONTACT LENS FITTING ASSESSMENT APPOINTMENT:
The appointment usually lasts 50 minutes and will involve the following and possibly more:
- Informative and relaxed discussion with our Optometrist as to what is involved when wearing contact lenses and your expectations with them. This may include your lifestyle, sporting activities, hobbies and other pursuits that will help in finding the most suitable lens type.
- A slit-lamp examination of the front surface of your eyes to determine the health of the cornea, conjunctiva, lids and lashes. As well assess the quality and quantity of your tears.
- A keratometer reading that will determine the curvature of the eye for the best possible fitting and comfort of a contact lens on it.
- Once a suitable contact lens has been assessed for you, the Optometrist will gently insert it onto your eye to determine the vision, comfort and fitting; as well as your reaction too.
- After this initial fitting the Optometrist will gently remove the lenses for you. Upon the successful completion of the contact lens fitting assessment you will be offered at least a weeks trial of the lenses, should you wish to proceed. The Optometrist will go through the insertion and removal techniques with you. This will include hygiene, cleaning and storage regime if required, and a wearing time schedule.
- A follow-up appointment will be necessary to complete the trial. We will then place an order for the contact lenses for you and have a further discussion as to which scheme will be best suited for your visual needs and requirements as well as payment plans and options.
CARTERTON OPTICIANS CONTACT LENS PRICE LIST *
|SAUFLON Brand (OPTICIAN ONLY)
|30 Pairs New Day||£29||£26|
|30 Pairs Bioclear||£33||£30|
|30 Pairs Clariti||£36||£33|
|30 Pairs Clariti Toric (for Astigmatism)||£46||£43|
|30 Pairs Clariti Multifocal||£46||£43|
|3 Months Supply 55UV||£18||£6|
|3 Months Supply Bioclear||£30||£10|
|3 Months Supply Bioclear Toric (for Astigmatism)||£39||£13|
|3 Months Supply Clariti||£30||£10|
|3 Months Supply Clariti Toric (for Astigmatism)||£39||£13|
|JOHNSON & JOHNSON Brand:
|30 Pairs 1 Day Acuvue Moist||£36||£33|
|30 Pairs 1 Day Acuvue Moist for Astigmatism||£53||£50|
|30 Pairs 1 Day Acuvue TruEye||£53||£50|
|3 Months Supply Acuvue Advance||£36||£12|
|3 Months Supply Acuvue Oasys||£45||£15|
|3 Months Supply Acuvue Bifocal||£57||£19|
|BAUSCH & LOMB Brand:
|30 Pairs Soflens 1 Day||£31||£28|
|30 Pairs Soflens 1 Day Toric (for Astigmatism)||£41||£38|
|3 Months Supply Purevision 2 HD||£33||£11|
|3 Months Supply Purevision Toric||£42||£14|
|3 Months Supply Purevision MultiFocal||£57||£19|
|ALCON (CIBAVISION) Brand:
|30 Pairs Focus Daily All Day Comfort||£31||£28|
|30 Pairs Focus Daily All Day Comfort Toric (for Astigmatism)||£41||£38|
|30 Pairs Focus Daily Aqua Comfort Plus||£35||£32|
|30 Pairs Focus Daily All Day Comfort Multifocal||£41||£38|
|3 Months Air Optix Aqua||£39||£13|
|3 Months Air Optix Toric (for Astigmatism)||£45||£15|
|3 Months Air Optix Aqua Multifocal||£54||£18|
|3 Months Air Optix Night & Day Aqua||£60||£20|
*Prices do not include fitting, aftercare or solutions where appropriate.
Other lens types are also available.
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR A PERSONAL QUOTATION